Graduate Certificate in Post-MSN Certificate Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Certificate Code - CG67
|Students are required to maintain a 3.0 in all work attempted in the program.|
|NSG 775||PMHNP Role and Foundations||3|
|NSG 776||Psychotherapy Modalities||3|
|NSG 777||PMHNP Management of Adults||3|
|NSG 778||PMHNP Clinical Practicum 1||3-5|
|NSG 779||PMHNP Management of Child/Adolescent||3|
|NSG 780||PMHNP Clinical Practicum 2||3-5|
Certificate Learning Outcomes
Post-MSN Certificate Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Conduct a comprehensive and systematic assessment of health and illness in complex situations, incorporating individualized and culturally sensitive approaches.
- Design, implement, and evaluate therapeutic interventions based on nursing and other sciences.
- Develop and sustain therapeutic relationships and partnerships with patients (individual, family, or population) and other professionals to facilitate optimal care and patient outcomes.
- Demonstrate advanced levels of clinical judgment and accountability in designing, delivering, and evaluating evidence-based care to improve patient outcomes.
- Guide, mentor, and support other nurses to achieve excellence in advanced nursing practice.
- Educate and guide individuals and groups through complex health and situational transitions.