Graduate Certificate in Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination (FAFE)
CERTIFICATE CODE - CG31
|A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required.|
|ACCT 581||Fraud Investigation||3|
|ACCT 582||Fraud Data Analysis||3|
|ACCT 583||Fraud: Criminology/Legal Issues||3|
|ACCT 584||Advanced Fraud Investigation||3|
The program also requires students to attend two on-campus residencies.
Certificate Learning Outcomes
Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination
Upon completion of the certificate students will be able to:
- apply electronic techniques and data-mining to identify fraud and other irregularities;
- analyze and interpret evidentiary material;
- make decisions using analytical techniques and principles;
- complete fraud examinations that meet judicial standards of investigation;
- document and effectively communicate the results of forensic analysis related to valuations, financial reporting fraud and other litigation issues.