Undergraduate Certificate in Behavior Analysis
Certificate Code - CU13
|A minimum grade of B- is required in all coursework.|
|Research Methods and Analysis 1|
and Research Methods and Analysis 1 Laboratory
|Research Methods and Analysis 2|
and Research Methods and Analysis 2 Laboratory
and Behavior Principles Laboratory
|Ethics and Practice in Behavior Analysis|
|Learning and Behavior Theory|
|Advanced Behavior Principles|
|Applied Behavior Analysis|
Select one of the following:
|Professional Field Experience|
Certificate Learning Outcomes
By the end of the certificate program, students will:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of behavior analysis that builds upon their general secondary education.
- Apply their knowledge and understanding in a manner that indicates a professional approach to their work or vocation.
- Devise and sustain arguments and solve problems related to the science and practice of behavior analysis.
- Gather and interpret data to inform judgments that include reflection on relevant social, scientific, or ethical issues in behavior analysis.
- Communicate information, ideas, problems, and solutions to both specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- Have learning skills necessary to continue further study with a high degree of autonomy.
- Have knowledge relevant to the Task List for certification by the Behavior Analysis Certification Board.