Minor Contact

Minor Code - U101

Any student may take a minor in chemical engineering by passing the following courses and maintaining a 2.0 GPA or better in these courses.

Courses must be taken in the following order:
CHE 201Material and Energy Balances 13
CHE 202Material and Energy Balances 23
CHE 320Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics3
CHE 312Separation Processes3
CHE 325Chemical Reaction Engineering3
Total Hours15