Graduate Certificate in Post Master's Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
CERTIFICATE CODE - CG25
|Minimum 3.0 GPA|
|NSG 654||Neonatal Pathophysiology||4|
|NSG 655||Neonatal health Promotion||2|
|NSG 663||Neonatal Assessment/Care 1||5|
|NSG 664||Neonatal Care 2||4|
|NSG 665||Neonatal Practicum 1||5|
|NSG 666||Neonatal Practicum 2||5|
|NSG 701||Advanced Pharmacotherapeutics||3|
|Complete a minimum of 600 supervised clinical hours.|
Certificate Learning Outcomes
Post Master's Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
Upon completion of the certificate, students should be able to:
- Conduct a comprehensive and systematic assessment of health and illness in complex situations, incorporating individualized and culturally sensitive approaches.
- Design, implement, and evaluate therapeutic interventions based on nursing and other sciences.
- Develop and sustain therapeutic relationships and partnerships with patients (individual, family, or population) and other professionals to facilitate optimal care and patient outcomes.
- Demonstrate advanced levels of clinical judgement and accountability in designing, delivering, and evaluating evidence-based care to improve patient outcomes.
- Guide, mentor, and support other nurses to achieve excellence in nursing practice.
- Educate and guide individuals and groups through complex health and situational transitions.