Graduate Certificate in Leadership
Certificate Code - CG43
|LDR 501||Advanced Leadership Theory and Practice||3|
|LDR 551||Advanced Problems in Leadership||3|
|LDR 601||Applied Leadership in the Workplace||3|
|Women and Leadership|
|Intersections in Leadership|
Leading Social Change
|Leadership in Contemporary Organizations|
Certificate Learning Outcomes
Students completing this graduate certificate will have proven competencies in the following:
- Examining a variety of leadership theories and approaches.
- Analyzing ethical considerations in leadership practices.
- Critiquing environments (based on race, class, gender, etc.) and how leaders and followers interact.
- Synthesizing applicable leadership skills that can be used in professional, political and civic settings.
- Applying outcomes/simulations where leaders, followers and context are all incorporated to manage conflict and change.